My name is David Wissore, creator of Fatherhood360. You might be an expectant dad going through all the great fun of choosing colors for your new child’s room, feeling helpless when your wife starts in with morning sickness, and just trying to figure out what this fathering thing will mean as it relates to your “Guy’s Nights Out”. However, you may be an experienced grandfather with grandchildren running all over the place and you think there isn’t anything that can surprise you because you’ve seen it all before. You may even be sitting alone in an apartment or hotel room somewhere without your kids and the family you dreamed of because, somewhere along the way, somebody screwed up and now you want nothing more than to be actively involved in their lives again and work through the things that went wrong. In any situation, this is the place for you. Every dad is at some point in their fathering journey, and we realize it’s definitely a journey.
Have you ever started something, anything, in life with the intention or goal of being mediocre and anxiously looking forward to failure. NO! At Fatherhood360, we know every man wants to be the best husband, father, or grandfather they can be – at whatever point in the journey you are. We want to help you realize your true potential and become the men your homes need. As you travel on your journey to greatness, we will be here providing you with resources, encouragement, instruction, and inspiration from others who are somewhere in their journey too.
Let’s Get Started
Walt Disney said, “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” With that in mind, we want to provide you with a list of the best things you can do to start down the path towards becoming the man your family deserves.
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for the best Fathering tips on the web. We provide updates so you can stay on top of everything we do here at Fatherhood360. We’ll even throw in our guide on the top 5 books every dad needs to have on his bookshelf.
- Listen to an episode or two of the Fatherhood360 podcast where we interview fathers who have learned how to be successful leaders at their jobs and at home. We even have a daily shout-out where dads can record a “Proud of You” message for their kids that may be played on the show. Kids love to hear from their dads that they are proud of them and you can really make your kids day when they hear it.
- If you like what you hear on the show, go subscribe and leave a review. We’re in every major podcast directory and some that aren’t so major. Check out the How To section to get specific instructions on how to do that on your directory of choice.
- Find us on social media. We’d love to connect with you and hear your story and find out what we can do to help you specifically. The best way to do that is to find us on Twitter and Facebook. (If you love another social media and would like us to join you, just let us know because we really want to see you become great.
- Hop on over to the Contact page and let us know what you think. That’s the best way to provide feedback you can be assured will be answered. We love to talk directly with our readers and listeners and if you take the time to reach out to us, we WILL respond. If you have ideas about potential podcast guests, ideas that you’d like to see us consider, or just want to find out more about us, drop us a line and connect.